Bensalem Township Tax History
- There are three separate Real Estate taxing authorities in Bensalem with separate elected officials and they do NOT share revenue.
- County taxes are levied by the Bucks County Commissioners.
- School taxes are levied by Bensalem's School Board Directors.
- Township taxes are levied by Council: Joseph Pilieri, Joseph Knowles Edward Kisselback, Jesse Sloane and Ed Tokmajian.
- As of January 1, 2019 every dollar paid for Bensalem Real Estate taxes the Bensalem School District receives 78 cents, Bucks County receives 12 cents, Bensalem Township receives 8 cents and the Fire Companies and Rescue Squad receive 2 cents.
Township of Bensalem Tax Millage History
Township of Bensalem Tax Millage History 1980-2010
Township of Bensalem
Real Estate Tax Millage